1. It won’t hurt forever. I know it feels like you’re dying slowly.. But you’re not.
2. He can’t break what he’s already shattered, but still, you’ve got to stop letting him touch you, he’s too careless to hold you. I keep telling you this.
3. Forget how he set your soul on fire after calling you his home. He’s reckless & yes, you knew this already but sometimes people call you their homes, when really they meant just a vacation house, you didn’t know he’d leave again, stop blaming yourself. He’s a coward & built to run.. Not love.
3. Your mother did not raise a Queen just for him to dethrone you. You belong to yourself. Never let another man believe he owns you.
4. You let him believe he owned you. Love is not about possession.
5. I know your forgiving heart feels like more of a curse than a blessing but trust that the right man will cherish it.
6. He is not the one, maybe he could’ve been, only Heaven knows. But If falling stars are the Angel’s flicking their cigarettes, there were millions. Maybe they didn’t want to see such an ending but here it is. Accept it.
7. Love doesn’t feel like all your bones breaking at once.
8. I know your heart feels like it could stop any minute now but it won’t, you’ve felt this before & you lived. Don’t ever allow him to make you feel like this again.
9. Fuck him. You tried. You gave it everything you had in you. It was more than enough, he just didn’t know what to do with it. He’ll never know what to do with it. You’ve got to stop letting him in.
10. You deserve your favorite flowers & someone who pours every color of the sunset in you. You deserve so much more than this.
11. You’re not dying, you’re growing.
12. Someone will love you like you loved him one day.